auto-exit pl/sql script from command line?

From: hastenthunder <hastenthunder_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:40:30 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to run a pl/sql script from linux command line (Red Hat 9) as follows:

    sqlplus username/password @ script.sql

The problem is, after the script gets executed I stay in sqlplus environment (unless I have "exit;" in script.sql as the last line). Is there any way to auto-exit from sqlplus after the script has been executed? Appreciate the help!

Thanks all

Gordon Received on Mon Jan 26 2004 - 18:40:30 CST