Re: hint injection in 10g??

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:19:11 -0000

look at http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to see what Paul is asking. It would appear that you are Romanian and so English might not be your first language. Or it might be that the reason your posts suggest that you are ignorant of Oracle has nothing to do with things being lost in translation and everything to do with your ignorance of Oracle.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA