Re: choices regarding where to place code - in the database or middletier

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:04:38 -0800

Nothing private about it but you wrote; and I quote:

""blazinly fast" middleware products, made by Oracle."

My point was we have never been talking about Oracle's middleware.

By all means jump in ... just understand the topic of the conversation before you do so. And I'm not making any statements about the speed, one way or the other, of Oracle's middleware. It just hasn't been part of the conversation.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)