Re: Redo block size...

From: Andrey <adm_at_mlm.ru>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:58:50 +0300

"Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:401509a8$1$28869$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au...
> Souto is the surname. Usually you do NOT call someone
> by that. Even in Russia...

I'm really regreting about you been offended, but believe me, Russian language is very democratic in area of words order and no one will be hurt if you call Russian by surname, first name or patronymic unless you add some abusive words to that. But one more time, I very sorry and beg my pardons. For my protection I can tell that your Surname and Firstname are without appropriate endings, which make Russian ones easily to distinguish.

> And you may have been reading it, but I've been
> writing it. Check around, you'll find I don't (usually)
> provide wrong advice. Better yet, dig up the evidence.

Nuno, excuse me one more time, because it is my fault you do not get clearly what I'm trying to tell. You recommendations are pleasant and areeable, and I'm in no way not agreeing. But I clearly recall Sybrand tells not to place redo logs on raw partition. Maybe we can ask him? Sybrand, if you read this, please tell what do you think about it. Received on Mon Jan 26 2004 - 06:58:50 CST