Re: connect internal problem

From: EP <ep_at_NOSPAMplusnet.pl>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:12:50 +0100

Uzytkownik "Frank van Bortel" <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> napisal w wiadomosci news:bv0i6v$v0r$1_at_news4.tilbu1.nb.home.nl...
> Are you in fact logged on as the LOCAL admin, or did you login
> as domain-validated user? Local user in dba group does not
> reveal what your current status is.
> How were you logged on when setting it up?
> What is the value of the parameter remote_login_passwordfile?

Actually I tried both types of users, i.e. domain and the local one - the effect is the same.
remote_login_passwordfile is set to exclusive.

Regards,
EP Received on Sun Jan 25 2004 - 16:12:50 CST