9.2.0.1 on RH9 -- missing o2uus.msb

From: Marco Polo <markATmarkmillmanDOTcom_at_dontspam.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:59:52 GMT

I am attempting to install Oracle Enterprise RDBMS on Red Hat 9 Linux

I've found several of the white papers and these have been very useful. Thank you to all who have documented their efforts for those of us who follow.

I'm at the 25-28% point of the Install. Link is still pending.

I have had to skip over the installation of several components because of an error occuring during the copy of o2uus.msb

I cannot find any o2uus.msb or msg on my 9.2.0.1 install kit (downloaded yesterday from Oracle) or on my older 8.1.7 Windows kit.

Has anyone else run into this problem and perhaps figured it out?

Thanks, in advance --- Mark Received on Sat Jan 24 2004 - 18:59:52 CST