Re: Oracle Table Spanning

From: Andrey <adm_at_mlm.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:35:26 +0300

Dear Daniel, there IS occurence when partitioning would not help - when all data at once is requered. You can partition table infinitely correct, but this would not help. As original poster noted, he can not change database and application design, so you helpfull comments are useless at this given case. It's seems like database optimization question, and not so easily answerable.