Re: 10g News

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2004 12:14:36 -0800

Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:<4010C582.9020300_at_comcast.net>...
> > More about this I am not at liberty
> > to say as this is all I have seen disclosed publicly and I am as careful
> > as I can be not to violate the NDA.
> >

> Since the launch in November, the entire feature set has been in the
> public domain. Note that OTN is fully replete with Oracle Database 10g
> information, white papers, etc.

Could you tell those guys and metalink too not to reuse doc ids? I just went to look for a particular Standby article on metalink, and the doc id now points to a completely different doc, and no amount of searching seems to find the one I want. If I hadn't printed it out 4 months ago I'd be SOL.

8.1.7 still lives!

I like the OTN 10g By Example. _Please_ leave that there long enough for me to get a linuxable box.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/fri/business/news_1b23ucsd.html