Re: 10g News

From: Venkat <0002_eveev_at_oohay.moc>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:22:21 -0800

http://www.google.com/search?&q=oracle+addm+manageability should give anyone enough links to understand what ADDM is all about. Replace ADDM with ASM to learn about it.

The cover story in the Oracle Magazine by Kelli Wiseth, available at OTN <http://otn.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/03-sep/o5310gcover.html> should explain it all pretty well. I think this overview picture <http://otn.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/03-sep/images/o5310gcover_f1.pdf> does a pretty good job of explaining how the 10g Manageability nuts, bolts, racks and pinions fit together.

-V