Re: (OT) Just in case you didn't know...

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:58:38 +1100

"Holger Baer" <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de> wrote in message news:buqt9v$aho$1_at_news.BelWue.DE...

> That would be the famous pea floater, which according to
> Bill Bryson is ".. something unappetizing brown floating
> on something unappetizing green.."?

At Harry's Cafe de Wheels. Wooloomooloo, Sydney. The order is reversed. We open the pie cap and fill the pastry to the brim with peas. Then we slap the cap back on, grab a fork, think of England and gulp it down. The fork is used at the end to clean up the paper plate and the sides of the mouth. :^)

> Certainly something to be proud of ;-)

an aquired taste. Specially in a cold Winter night, after the movies.

> Happy Australia Day

Thanks!

--
Cheers