Re: Hmmm, it's starting....

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:23:44 -0500

On 21 Jan 2004 22:58:24 -0800, wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au (Noons) wrote:

>> Since when is any company obligated to offer Beta testing to every user?
>
>Since a company has a history of doing so. It may surprise you,
>but that was the Oracle policy. Up until 10g.

I'm not sure that's true. From at least 8i onwards, Oracle has always had some sort of process for picking beta sites.

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one article on Oracle technologies per month by email. To join, visit http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article, or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body. Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 15:23:44 CST