problem with mod_plsql, apache and oracle 9i

From: krzychuk <[antyspam>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:19:44 +0100

I have some problems with mod_plsql, when I configure DAD, and trying to access a pl/sql procedure I see:

 The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

and in errorlog apache

[Thu Jan 22 16:04:47 2004] [error] mod_plsql: /pls/test/test HTTP-503 ORA-604 DAD name is test and procedure test is simple htp.prn('TEST');

When I trying to access to this database from another apache all is fine, but when i try to access from this apache to another oracle the error occured. I know that problem is with mod_plsql or apache, but what can I do to find it?

System: Linux RedHat 8.1
DB: oracle 9.2.0.4 Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 10:19:44 CST