change ORACLE_HOME

From: <mikerinos2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2004 00:20:34 -0800

hello:
I have Oracle installed on a SunFire 280R with Solaris 2.8 on /oracle directory.
I want to change the Oracle installed directory to /oracle/8.1.7. How can I make the change without reinstall Oracle. I have a cluster with 2 nodes. The tnslsnr.exe file is executed on
/oracle/bin directory. I need this file will be executed on
/oracle/8.1.7/bin directory.

How can I make it?
Thanks Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 02:20:34 CST