performance and platform variance

From: chris <taylor_chris_lee_at_bah.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2004 15:27:56 -0800

I have an application tested and tuned in a development environment. I've migrated the application into the production environment and run Change Manager against the two instances and confirmed they are identical. However, noraml execution in development executes in 2 hours and 4 hours in production. Any direction where I may look to resolve this discrepancy !

thanks in advance
Chris Received on Wed Jan 21 2004 - 17:27:56 CST