Re: Outlines: hash value in OL$

From: Vsevolod Afanassiev <vafanassiev_at_aapt.com.au>
Date: 21 Jan 2004 14:27:27 -0800

Jonathan,

Thanks for responding.
I am asking because my outline is not working - I am following Metalink 92202.1 to perform a "swap" of two outlines in order to modify execution path of SQL statement in Oracle Forms FMX file. While I can get it to work in SQL*Plus it does not work for the actual statement in Forms. From reading various posts on the Metalink and this newsgroup I had impression that by comparing hash values I'll be able to make sure that the statements are equal. As I don't have access to Forms code I do not know what exactly statement is there (i.e. whether there are any spaces, etc), and in OL$ it is LONG column...

While my question was about 9.2.0 the actual system is 8.1.6.

Regards,
Sev