Re: Automated Statspack Report

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:13:34 GMT

> Does anyone know of a script to automatically find the latest snapshot
> id's and generate a statspack report from?

I don't know of such a script, but it shouldn't be too hard to write. One question....what starting id would you use? How would you know which one to choose? You can't pick the earliest snapshot because it would be highly likely that a db shutdown will have occurred between those snapshots.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com