Entering dynamic data into 2 fields

From: johnnyr77 <johnnyr77.10e3ma_at_mail.mcse.ms>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:32:01 -0600

Hi All,

I have a table and for god knows what reason two fields in the table must have the same value. Lets call them ID_1 and ID_2. ID_1 is determined by:

SEQ.NEXTVAL() How can I write an SQL statement (i.e. without using PL/SQL variables) that would allow me to enter the value returned by SEQ.NEXTVAL() into both fields?

Thanks in advance,

John

johnnyr77

View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message306905.html   Received on Wed Jan 21 2004 - 09:32:01 CST