Need help in upgrading the eBusiness Suite from 1154 to 1159

From: Joe <joe.yung_at_ecl-consulting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:33:54 +0800

Dear All,

It is Joe Yung from Hong Kong. I am working in a Oracle consulting firm, and my boss asks me to prepare to upgrade the eBusiness Suite for a client, from 1154 to 1159. I didn't try this before and really need you guys' advice. Could you kindly give me a helping hand?

My client is running eBusiness Suite 1154 on IBM AIX now, he wants to upgrade to the latest version, that's 1159. I am gathering the information about it, and would like to ask for more information from Orcle Experts like you guys. Could you kindly tell me what is the steps I need to do? and what things should I pay special attention to? and share your experience of upgrading, if you guys don't mind. It is because I may need to upgrade other system as well, if I success in this upgrade.

I look forward to your reply.
Thanks a lots.

Best Regards,
Joe Yung Received on Wed Jan 21 2004 - 00:33:54 CST