Full export/import doesn't carry javavm with it?

From: <hboswel1_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:02:16 -0600

I had to rebuild a database yesterday, so I did a full export, recreated the database files, and then a full import. When I was finished, all the java stuff was missing from the database. Is there some special switch I need on the exp/imp process to include the java?

Thanks,
Harry Boswell Received on Tue Jan 20 2004 - 14:02:16 CST