Hash Joins

From: <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:47:04 GMT

Hi

Our oracle server uses hash joins for some queries I have allocated hash_size area in the init.ora file.

My question is if the has joined table does not fit in to the memory specified does it try and use the disk ? if so how to do I find out if my hash memeory alloaction is enough.

This may be a completeluy dum question as I am new to Oracle

Thanks Received on Tue Jan 20 2004 - 05:47:04 CST