Re: 10G

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:01:58 -0800

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:43:40 -0800, Paul Drake wrote:
>

>>seeing that they moved back de-support for 8.1.7 from 31-dec-2003 to
>>31-dec-2004, I would anticipate that 9.2 would be supported beyond
>>31-dec-2005.
>>gotta wonder if that move to 10g will be onto 64 bit AMD or Intel
>>chip.

> The last really stable version was 7.3.5. Unfortunately, that one is
> no longer supported. I guess we're about to encounter the buggiest
> oracle ever.

At first I thought you were whining so much you should become a vintner. But now I see the grapes are so spoiled you should go into vinegar production.

You are awfully fast to write things of which you have absolutely zero knowledge. If you believe what you just wrote about 10g post the source.

You aren't a Beta tester so we know very well you haven't a clue about anything done during the Beta, anything about the stability of 10g, and apparently little about anything else. You just like to sling mud.

If you really worked with Oracle 7.3.5 please inform us on what platform that work occured. No doubt it will enhance your credibility.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu