Re: A Strange Question of Installing oracle 9i on linux7.3

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:29:46 GMT

bc_xu_cn wrote:

> when I install oracle9i on linux7.3,I found a question on the runing
> the configure tools:the netca crashed when configure the listener.
> Then I enter the : netmgr ,and the window pops many error
> messages,that is:

Forgive the confusion - what is 'linux 7.3'? Last I saw, 'linux' is somewhere around 2.4.2 and 2.6.

Aside from that, the errors indicate a serious configuration issue, possibly with an incorrect Java installation or the wrong version of Java being called (as if CLASSPATH is not correct). Received on Sat Jan 17 2004 - 12:29:46 CST