Re: 10G

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:37:24 +1100

Take it easy, folks. It IS a complex release. Give them time to fix it up proper instead of releasing Slopware.

Get a copy of 9ir2 and practice, practice, practice. It's a good release, with more features than one can poke a stick at. I'm continually baffled at the undocumented little "pearls" in it!

it won't be wasted when 10g finally comes round.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto