Re: help for an interview question (plz)

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:55:29 -0800

Joel Garry wrote:

>>>Q : what is the most difficult situation u faced and how did u solved it
>>
>> ????.

> Funny, but a number of times when I've been asked this question, I
> give whatever answer, then later subtly probe the interviewer for what
> they think is a difficult situation, and then rattle off how simply
> and obviously I solved something similar. Sometimes this really nails
> it. Other times it just shows how really underwater the interviewer
> is.
>
> So Ali, tell us, what is the most difficult situation u faced and how
> did u solved it ????

I think this entire post was a red herring. First off Ali has never returned and second what are the chances that he recieved a copy of the interview questions before the actual interview? Zero?

I suspect it was a troll. But if it wasn't ... the fact that he asked the question at all is ample evidence that he is unqualified for the job.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu