Re: ORACLE DBA will work for KIND BUD

From: greek_philosophizer <greek_philosophizer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:41:53 -0500

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> greek_philosophizer wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>   I am looking for work as an Oracle DBA and I have tons of experience and also a
>> lot of Unix experience. I will work very cheaply and I will go anywhere as long
>> as you throw in some KIND BUD! ( This offer is only valid where legal - maybe
>> Canada? I live near DC ). Please email me for a copy of my resume of call my cell
>> at   ( 571 ) 224 - 6315.

> At this point I am really hoping you don't get a job. If I understand
> your posting you don't deserve one, for multiple reasons, but mostly I
> wish you ill for spamming every usenet group you could find that has the > name "oracle" in it which is rude.

> The only group for messages such as your is c.d.o.marketplace and > hopefully that is where you will post in the future.

Hi Daniel,

    My apologies if I have offended you.

    I see your view point. Let me share mine.

    I am not inclined to be reverent and conformist after spending the last seven years of my life being poisoned and harassed by the gang that follows you around and whistles while the copious and ubiquitous law enforcement agencies that exist in the DC Metro area effectively if not actually just watch.

    Do you see my point?

--
SECRET HIDDEN MESSAGE BELOW
PLEASE STOP READING HERE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To reach the greek_philosophizer ( who has spent the last seven years being poisoned and harassed by the gang that follows you around and whistles you may call this number which is in Alexandria, VIRGINia , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ): cell : ( 571 ) 224 - 6315