Connect Oracle to Informix

From: jesusvi <jesus-vicente.martin_at_tecsidel.es>
Date: 14 Jan 2004 03:56:24 -0800

Hello.
I have installed a Informix Dinamyc Server 7.31 in a Sun Solaris machine and a Oracle Data Base 9i in a HP-UX machine. I have also installed a CSDK Informix 2.81 in the same machine than Oracle 9i.

I need to access from Oracle to a Informix tables and I'm trying to make the conection with Oracle Transparent Gateway. I have some documentation from Oracle metalink about the configuration of the Oracle Transparent gateway but i'm not be able to make de conection.

Has anybody made something like this?

Thank you Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 05:56:24 CST