Re: help for an interview question (plz)

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:33:44 GMT

"ALI" <alimirdba_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b7a7417e.0401132156.7e2d056a_at_posting.google.com...
> hi
>

> i need some best answer for the question below for an interview as an
oracle (DBA).

> Q : what is the most difficult situation u faced and how did u solved it
????.

Hi Ali

I think the point to this question to determine something about *your* experiences and a little about how *you* perform in difficult situations.

Although perhaps of some mild interest, I really don't think your interviewers would be too impressed in hearing stories relating to the many adventures of Richard Foote (or anyone else for that matter). BTW, my most difficult situation had nothing to do with being an Oracle DBA and everything to do with coming down a mountain face in a somewhat uncontrollable fashion !!

Interestingly, I'm currently filling out a questionnaire where it's asking for my favourite colour. Any suggestions ....

Cheers ;)

Richard Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 05:33:44 CST