Difference between "select_catalog_role" and "select any dictionary"

From: Kelvin <kamingbb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2004 19:10:24 -0800

Dear ALL,

Does anyone tell me when to use "select_catalog_role" and when to use "select any dictionary". I know that the "select_catalog_role" should logout and login again to take effect and "select any dictionary" does not. Any more major usage difference ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Kelvin Received on Tue Jan 13 2004 - 21:10:24 CST