Re: Oracle database Security.

From: Paul Drake <drak0nian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2004 08:34:54 -0800

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1073974709.992385_at_yasure>...
> Paul Drake wrote:
>
> > Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1073961243.210791_at_yasure>...

> >>Oops! You are correct. My apology for my faulty memory ... a problem I
> >>blame entirely on Percodan. ;-)
> >

> > fiber, and lots of it.
> >
> > Pd
>
> Think that will glue together a broken tibia?
>
> I've got to tell you navigating the loo with crutches is not a lot of
> fun. And your suggestion seems to implicitly involve quite a few trips
> in that direction.

I was speaking from personal experience. when I had surgery for a hernia, percocets prescribed for pain. results are along the lines of eating nothing but wings by the dozen.

Hope you caught some big air right before the cruch.

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, glory is forever ...

Pd Received on Tue Jan 13 2004 - 10:34:54 CST