NLS_LANG for HP Service Desk.

From: Igor Lemeshko <lem_i_at_mail.ru>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 10:18:22 -0800

Hi ALL,

I need to change NLS_LANG for HP Service Desk. I have to have the same value of NLS_LANG at both sides - in database and in Oracle client software.
It's necessary for properly display of non-english text. Service Desk doesn't use the value of current Oracle client NLS_LANG and I'm not able to find where Service Desk saves value for NLS_LANG. May be Service Desk uses some configuration files, may be registry.

Any help would be very appreciated,
Igor Lemeshko. Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 12:18:22 CST