Beta testers wanted for new "blueshell Data Guy Professional"

From: Harry von Borstel <hvb_at_blueshell.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 03:04:28 -0800

Hello database friends,

We are seeking beta testers for our upcoming "blueshell Data Guy Professional". This new application is an extension to our award-winning universal database editor "blueshell Data Guy" (bDg) valuable for database professionals like DBA's, developers etc.

Although bDg serves almost all databases, we're planning to focus the beta on MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase Anywhere, Advantage DB Server, DB2 and Jet. Nevertheless, if you want to test it against any other DBMS, please let us know.

These are the main features of bDg Professional:

Please drop me a line, if you want to join the beta (mailto:beta_at_blueshell.com). Usable feedback will be rewarded!

Best regards,

Harry

 Harry von Borstel
 http://www.blueshell.com
 ActiveX and .NET software for database development