Re: OEM 10g -- Daniel

From: Ana C. Dent <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:53:10 -0800

> Domenic G. wrote:
>

>> Question for Daniel, since he's been using 10g.
>> Is it true the 10g version of OEM (4.0) is totally html-based, and
>> that they scrapped all the java?

When is "totally html-based" anything close to a procedural language? Since HTML can't do anything more than provide content to a brain dead web browser; I serious doubt it is the engine/brains driving OEM V4. However, you might be correct if you run a mauve database. Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 20:53:10 CST