Re: Buffer cache statistics (ratios) and CBO SQL optimization?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:26:47 +1100

"Paul Drake" <drak0nian_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > No thanks, I'll stay anon, thank you.
> I can see why. Its a little late for me now.
> My inbox suffered through the swen virus, I had to resort to blocking
> entire domains such as hotmail.com. That is still out there.

Once you stay on the Internet for a little while longer, you'll realize that staying anon and not receiving e-mail spam are two entirely different things.

> vent in this forum. I would not want to have to explain such postings
> while sitting in a job interview (that "Preview message" button there

Anyone that asks you to explain postings here in a job interview is someone you do NOT want to work for. Under any conditions.

> addresses on ORACLE-L, and I had to update my mail filters :). I think
> that the ORACLE-L listowner set him straight, it appears that you have
> done the same here.

Funny, I don't recall the list owner setting him straight and I also frequent the list...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto