Have problem with compiling Java Classes

From: Al <al_tanner_at_excite.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2004 14:28:18 -0800

Hi,

I have an Oracle database 9.2.0.3 that have numerous invalid Java Classes. When I tried to compile any of them got the below error:

alter JAVA CLASS ORDSYS."/1281e4ac_BorderExtenderReflec" compile

                        *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-29516: Aurora assertion failure: Assertion failure at eox.c:232 Uncaught exception Root of all Java exceptions: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError s
un/io/Converters

I tried to reinstall JVM but it removed Java Classes from all the schemas. Any idea how I can compile these objects?

Thanks,
Al Received on Fri Jan 09 2004 - 16:28:18 CST