Re: cursor_sharing=similar

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 22:14:25 +0100

Niall Litchfield wrote:

> And Oracle support came up with it in ten minutes or so from time of iTar
> logging. pretty damn good it seems to me.

Yes and No - the iTar logging process should have given this as a possible answer for your iTar, thus saving you and Support time.

And it usually does.

Maybe because it was a non-public bug, that it did not come up in your case.
Thus, support had to dig in - and they did fine.

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel