Foreign key references a table in an other schema of the database

From: Laurent RUHLMANN <lruhlmann_at_ingesoft.fr>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:20:13 +0100

Hello,

First, I wish you a happy new year !

I'm working with Oracle 9i and I have two schemas on my database. The owner of tables in the first schema is PARTERN, the other one is EXTERN. I'm trying to create a foreign key in PARTERN references a table of EXTERN but Oracle tell me tha I have not suffisant privileges. I have tried to put every privileges possible but nothing to do.

Any idea ?

Laurent Received on Thu Jan 08 2004 - 04:20:13 CST