ORA-06530 - Uninitialized composite on dbms_fetch --dbms_fetch fails with a ref cursor

From: Shirish Joshi <joshirish_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jan 2004 11:06:22 -0800

Hi,
Running dump_csv (from asktom.oracle.com) fails at dbms_fetch when I used it with a weak ref cursor.

Is this a known problem ?

How else do I dump the data from a ref cursor to a flat file ? The data is simple data (no RAW/LONG/BLOB etc, only VARCHAR2, NUMBER and DATE). Thanks in advance,
Shirish

PS: I am using 9.2.0.4 on Win2K. Received on Wed Jan 07 2004 - 13:06:22 CST