Rehost OEM Repository/RMAN catalog

From: Tim Arnold <timkarnold_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:53:45 -0500

Greetings,

   I've rehosted my OEM repository from Win NT sp6a to W2K server Oracle v. 9.2.0.1.0
Export/Import the OEM repository and Export/Import Recovery Catalog.   My problem is that the OEM backup jobs, which uses the rman catalog, tries to connect to the old instance.
(The TCL script does not have the connect string in it). The one workaround I have found is that I can refresh the backup configuration and refresh the job through the OEM console.It sems that there should be a better way.

   Does anyone have a suggestion? Where is the rman connect string stored?

Thanks,
Tim Received on Tue Jan 06 2004 - 22:53:45 CST