Re: Help Needed Regarding Oracle Migration

From: Azhar Bilgrami <azhar_at_weblinx.com.pk>
Date: 3 Jan 2004 04:57:21 -0800

Hi:

     Hope to see you in Good health.
     Ok, so I have to migrate to at least forms 6i, but the thing is I
want to preserve the Character Mode feature of forms 3, so is there any way to migrate forms 3 to forms 6i while preserving the Character Mode Aspect of it?. also tell me is Form 6i Available for download?.
     Take care of ure self.
                      Azhar