Re: oracle servlet engine

From: Ana C. Dent <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 18:12:26 -0800

N Raghavan wrote:
> I installed Oracle9i for Java development. One of the products installed was
> Apache Server and the Oracle Servlet Engine. Now my internet explorer does
> not function. Any website I try to http it says page not found and displays
> the image of "flying pig." Any help or ideas on what is missing. The
> internet connections are ok since I can do e-mail, but I cannot even see a
> home page

I rubbed my Crystal Ball as hard as I could. I consulted my OUIJA board.
I talked with a psychic.
Still I have NO idea what OS or OS version is being used/abused. Please stop & realize that the OS may impact the problem/solution. I strongly suspect that your system is infected with a NASTY virus. What happens when you user a different browser? NO Oracle product will interfer with how any browser operates. You're On Your Own (YOYO)! Received on Thu Jan 01 2004 - 20:12:26 CST