IMPORT with an existing table

From: Vince <vteyssier_at_nerim.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:48:19 +0100

Hi,
I want to import an already existing table in a schema but I want to keep both the original table unchanged and the newly imported one. What is best to do ? I think of making a temporary schema, import table then transfert data from the temporary schema to the destination schema in a newly created table (with different name) ?
I'm not dba, sorry for this - maybe - stupid question. Thanks and happy new year
Vincent Received on Thu Jan 01 2004 - 12:48:19 CST