How to suppress the forms special message on run time (forms 6i)

From: David <dt_146_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 1 Jan 2004 00:46:13 -0800

Hi,

I am using forms 6i and got the following message on run time. How do I suppress this message on run time? I don&#8217;t know the message code of this message, may be it is the prompt or some other type of message.

However I also used the system variable MESSAGE_LEVEL to suppress this message but it did not suppress.

For Example:
:SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL := '25';  Please send the code to suppress this message.

FORM MESSAGE: Oracle Forms 6.0

       Use the Windows Program Manager to execute operating system commands.

Thanks

David Received on Thu Jan 01 2004 - 02:46:13 CST