Re: Where is Oracle’s Grid ?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:01:36 -0800

Noons wrote:

> "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1072832152.36992_at_yasure...
>
> Oh, mine are OK. I'm mostly doing design and development nowadays
> and the mob I work with are fairly clued when it comes to this.
> But yes, I know only too well what you mean.

I think we have once again achieved a consensus and killed the thread.

How about it all of you lily livered yellow bellied DBAs. How about crawling out from inside of that cube and calling bad software BAD SOFTWARE? It is about time a lot of you added your voices to the cry that the emperor has no clothes.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)