Oracle backup task "Could Not Find C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\480155027.5]"

From: Mark A. Ziesemer <ziesemma_at_uwec.edu>
Date: 30 Dec 2003 14:39:04 -0800

I've seen other postings with similar problems, but no solutions. Does anyone have any suggestions?

We're running an Oracle 9.2.0.3, upgraded from a clean install of 9.2.0.1, running on a clean install of Windows 2003 Server (standard edition).

We installed the Enterprise Manager Console to be able to schedule the backups. I was able to successfully schedule a backup task, but it fails at run with the error, "Could Not Find C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\480155027.5]", with variations on the filename. Even giving full access to everyone on the temp folder doesn't resolve the problem.

The file does exist – opening it in notepad shows the SQL script that it looks like one of the Oracle services is supposed to run to perform the backup.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution, or if you need any further information from me. We're trying to get this installation running for the upcoming semester for classes.

Thanks!!

--
Mark A. Ziesemer
ziesemma_at_uwec.edu