Apache/PL/SQL gateway

From: chet <zipper59er_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2003 09:36:11 -0800

I am running Apache 2.0 Oracle 8.1.7 on a solaris 8 machine. My task is to set up
a pl/sql gateway. I don't want to use the Apache that comes with oracle but my existing Apache. From what I have read modplsql will not work with Apache 2.0. Can anyone provide with me documentation/links/advice regarding this problem. I am lost on this config. Thank You Received on Mon Dec 29 2003 - 11:36:11 CST