isqlplus could not be started

From: Hoang C <hoang_c_at_bls.gov>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:45:16 -0500

Hi,

I have installed Oracle Enterprise 9i in Unix Solaris 8. The first time I can start Oracle HTTP
Server without error. However, I got the following errors after I reboot the machine. The error was:

Syntax error on line 4 of $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/modplsql/cfg/plsql.conf: Cannot load $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/modplsql/bin/modplsql.so into server: ld.so.1:
$ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/bin/httpd: fatal: libclntsh.so.9.0: open failed: No such file or directory

Can someone give me some hints to fix this?

Thanks!

CH Received on Mon Dec 29 2003 - 08:45:16 CST