Re: SQLLDR ERROR

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:03:50 GMT

"martial" <mbourreau_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f9355295.0312260257.45b3e181_at_posting.google.com...
> hello,
>
> I made a sql loading program wich load a simple text file into one
> table.
> I'm on ORACLE 8.1.7.4 in UNIX AIX.
>
> The problem is when i truncate my table and i run this programs i get
> the following mistake :
> Record 1: Rejected - Error on table ARAMIS.WK_RGP_PRJ.
> ORA-01115: IO error reading block from file 2 (block # 994)
> ORA-01110: data file 2:
> '/apps/oracledata/ARMT/data0001/ARMT_DATA01.dbf'
> ORA-27092: skgfofi: size of file exceeds file size limit of the
> process
> Additional information: 131071
> Additional information: 256001
>
> If i insert one value thanks to a SQL script :
> INSERT INTO ...
> and then i run the sqlldr script, this works perfectly.
>
> What the problem is about ? what can i make to correct this ?
>
> Thanks for your answer, this can be really helpfull.
>
> martial.

This is most funny.
You posted this problem a couple of months ago and acknowledged the answer given by Kenneth Koenraadt at the time as a good one. Did you forget the answer?
In case of amnesia, I suggest you to submit "ORA-27092" in the search field of Google, group:comp.databases.oracle and you'll find your old message along with the reply of Kenneth.

Bye,
Flavio Received on Sun Dec 28 2003 - 03:03:50 CST