Re: Oracle 9.2.0.4 ?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:40:39 GMT

Ashok Gupta wrote:

> Hi All,
> I need oracle 9.0.2.4 but I am not able to location the download from
> oracle site, even google did not help finding one. Can any one please
> help me with pointers/urls to this? I need Oracle 9.2.0.4 for Windows
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Ashi

It's a patch. It's available through http://metalink.oracle.com Note that normally you need to get a support contract for your license to access the patch through Metalink.

<sarcasm>
Oracle is kinda funny - the version they provide for free download (that has absolutely no feature limits, time locks, etc.) doesn't include patches or upgrades. For some unknown reason they seem to want to get paid for that extra stuff. I just can't understand why <g> </sarcasm> Received on Fri Dec 26 2003 - 09:40:39 CST