store data from intermedite SELECT

From: Vadim Grepan <_RMV_IT_kezal_at_mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:33:59 +0300

Hello All!

  What's the best way to store some data from intermediate select? For   example, I'm doing large SELECT number #1 and then do some final   selects:
   SELECT aa .. FROM SELECT #1 -- #2

   SELECT bb .. FROM SELECT #1 -- #3

Result from select #2 and #3 will store in table.

There is no need to store SELECT #1 in permanent table or use materialize views for that

In other words I need some technics to store as much data in memory as possible, without usind hard disk storage. Is GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLES good\effective\fast enough for that?

Rgds, Vadim Grepan

--
Moscow, Russia