Re: High availability for Oracle

From: Valentin Minzatu <v.m.i.n.z.a.t.u._at_.r.o.g.e.r.s.c.o.m>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:38:34 GMT

I was looking into this as well, but it seems to me that asynchronous redo log based replication would spare me of lots of work, such as creating objects/schemas/ tablespaces, etc in 2 or many databases instead of creating them in only one and then relying on the replication tool to propagate them to the other databases.

Valentin